'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
Than have to forget you for one whole minute
Paramore -Crush Crush Crush.
Than have to forget you for one whole minute
Paramore -Crush Crush Crush.
Woke up 11 am-ish .
Well , for most of you pigs , it wouldnt sound late :D
& For your information ,
I stopped taking the drugs for today.
All those freakish medication makes me giddy.
Like the world had turn upside down ._.
Seriously , I felt *nauseous the whole time .
Besides , there's too many side effects.
Slacked around all day.
Gotta finish my 'one-week's homework ' in two days.
Like , wth lah. I don't really care though.
How Can I ever catch up with a week's homework.
IN TWO DAYS . It sounds almost imposibble.
Oh Well.
Still gonna online and catch up with stuff.
There's plenty of things I wanna blog about.
But my brain's empty at the moment.
Blanked out . Mal-functioning :]
Loadsa love ,
Janice




