Friday, August 7, 2009

I was born to make you happy : )




The FAT PIG IS BACK ! - according to Jun Xiang.
and he said my face was red the whole time.
FEVER LA.
Haha :D and if you're reading this ,
POLKA DOT FREAK ! :D
WHERE'S THE GLITTER ! hah-hah.

I came to SCHOOL today for 2 HOURS plus !
Mom kept insisting I skip school.
I KEPT insisting that I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL .
- It's my First time being Desperate to go to school.
Boohoo.

had a Bad HEADACHE.
but it's all worth it cause I saw my darlings :D
They were all , still SEXAY as I can say.
Hah , adeline turned to be 'sweeter' than ever , HOR ?
Gave Adeline and Li Yueng a tight hug *sqquuuueze!*

Came and slacked around today.
Slacked around during Civics.
Blah! I had to leave during science experiment!
What a ripp off , weih!
I was on my way playing with fire until some jerk called.

Blah! Checked with the docs again.
Taking medications for lungs, flu and cough.
Which means .. Lungs infected! :D lol.
Meds are All new. And they can knock me off easily.
I felt ubber drowsy at night. Like, after half and hour.
Drugs. They knock you off.

PS: Jia Jie and Kavi -
GET WELL SOON TOO :D
and JJ , i know how it feels like when you want everybody to shut up.
It sucks , right ? :D High Five , weih !

Wts la. Let me go tidur :)
C Ya.