WARNING . THIS IS .
Super freaking lame ; )
Nowadays me and my dad had been crapping non stop.
And I finally asked him ,
" Dad , why nowadays you're full of craps ah ? "
and He actually gave me this answer and shot me.
*Piang * Piang *
" You lah ! You corrupted my mind !
Influenced me with your duck and chicken language"
" * Shows the face. Wahhhh , I didn't do anything okay ,
I'm like , so totally Innocent ! "
" Act dumb la you , Keep talking chicken and duck language"
and It went on throughout that night ,
Like . Blaaahh.
So Unfair :/
I know what you're thinking now,
LAME : )
Yesh , I gotta admit you're right.
Whoops.
Gtg ,
FARTS :D
Super freaking lame ; )
Nowadays me and my dad had been crapping non stop.
And I finally asked him ,
" Dad , why nowadays you're full of craps ah ? "
and He actually gave me this answer and shot me.
*Piang * Piang *
" You lah ! You corrupted my mind !
Influenced me with your duck and chicken language"
" * Shows the face. Wahhhh , I didn't do anything okay ,
I'm like , so totally Innocent ! "
" Act dumb la you , Keep talking chicken and duck language"
and It went on throughout that night ,
Like . Blaaahh.
So Unfair :/
I know what you're thinking now,
LAME : )
Yesh , I gotta admit you're right.
Whoops.
Gtg ,
FARTS :D



