
BE PROUD OF ME.
I DUTIED , okay !
Blaahhhh-ed during assembly.
Came back to class , finished up my calligraphy.
Headed to Multimedia Room for presentation.
Nah , I skipped mine. Time was running out.
Bill stayed back today. So we talked.
I was kinda emo-ing , though :D
Went for P.E Exams , and It so rocked :)
Heh , seriously. No joke.
Tse Ann's shoelace got kidnapped by The One and ONLY,
Janice KhawAiMee , and Mun Pui Teng.
Wheee. But you lil screwed up dumbo ,
You found the shoelace in the end.
( Ps , it was stucked IN A BROKEN DOOR )
Bleehh ,
En.Shahril got pissed and walked out our class .
IDK why . Don't ask me ):
Maths was paradise , as usual.
iPoded all along . Pn.Lau didn't notice , hah !
The class was in a total horror I tell you ,
HORROR.
Poor Adeline ,
Don't be too harsh up on 'em.
Chill : )
Blah , Butt smacking war happened .
I think I won , though .
Crapped with Tse Ann before going back home.
Today was such a bore.
Signing off ,
FARTS!*



