TAGGED BY ,
WS / Mom & Also , SiuLi the ass whacker.
ABC'sShare RULES :Once you've been tagged,
You are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions.
At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged - including the person who tagged you.
ABC About You
Questions:
A - Available: Uh-uh / Na-ah :D
B - BIRTHDAY: 2nd July
C - CRUSHING ON: Isn't this type of question suppose to be a secret?
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Bali ! Neh -eh , Ya Can't stop me .
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO : I think so ?
F - FAV SONG: Currently addicted to Planetshaker's new album :D
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: I'll take both !
H - HOMETOWN: Kuala Lumpur , Penang.
I- IN LOVE WITH : Farts. I think their incredibly awesome xD
J - JUGGLE: I can juggle oranges , not knifes :D
K - KILLED SOMEONE: No , but I'm attempting to :)
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE : Driving back to Penang.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Choocccoooo ! *drools.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2
O - ONE WISH: I had more freedom. Thank you , DAVID :(
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Tse Ann.
R - REASON TO SMILE: I smile for unreasonable things outta sarcasm.
S- SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Nothing Is Impossible by Planetshakers.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 9.00 am today.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: Blueeee. Bleh Heh ; )
V - VEGETABLE(S): Don't get the question . I know I'm dumb.
W - WORST HABIT: I like to cook porrigde on the phone.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Twice , when my arm got dislocated.
Y – YOYOS ARE: Round Cute Bouncy thing that rolls up and down.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer :X
Random Questions About You
Spell your name without vowels: JNCKHWM : )
However you're gonna pronounce that.
What color do you wear most?: White.
Least favorite color?: Depends
What are you listening to?: My sister , crapping.
Are you happy with your life right now?: I should be , and I am.
What is your favorite class in school?: 2a2 'o9.
When do you start back at school/college?: Ah?
Less Favorite pair of shoes?: Hrmph , I have no idea.
Where do you wish you were right now?: Back to the past.
THE CANS:
Can you dance?: I don't think so :D
Can you tie a cherry stem with you mouth?: Nope. Got none of that kinda talent.
Can you whistle?: Yeap ! :D
Write with both hands?: Sure ,
Walk with your toes curled?: Nah-ah. Can't do that.
THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?:
Guess so. Marcus lives in Pluto :)
Do you believe in miracles?: Sure . Just wait for the right moment.
Do you believe in magic?: Magic is like science larh , ;)
Love at first sight?: Hrmph. We'll see about that.
Do you believe in Satan?: Yeah , he sucks : )
Do you believe in Santa?: My dad use to be a Santa. So you say ?
Do you know how to swim?: Yeap.
Do you like roller coasters?: Yaahh.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Hell no.
THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane?: Sure :D
Have you ever asked someone out?: Nah - ah. I force xD
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Of Course ,
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Inside ? Nah.
Have you ever painted your nails?: Sureeeee la.
THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside?: HOT. FREAKING HOT.
What radio station do you listen to?: Hitz.fm .
I would have to agree with WS , JJ and Ean do Rock :D
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Steamboat Buffet xD
What was the last thing you bought?: My breakfast.
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Friends. Lol.
THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you IM'd?: Melvin G.
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Daniel.
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: My Mom.
CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out?: Yup , Babes freaked out at the moment.
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yeap. Crying while texting. Heh !
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yeaaapp.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Blahh :P
Do you cry when you get an injury?: Nope. Not exactly.
Do certain songs make you cry?: It depends .
Are you a happy person?: For now ,I guess.
What can make you happy?: When I see happy jolly freaky people xD
Do you wish you were happier?: Definitely.
Can music make you happy?: YES. It does :D
LOVE SECTION.
How many times have you had your heart broken?: Blahh.
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them? Blahhh.
LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair color?: Black.
Current piercings?: Sad to say, NONE :/
Have any tattoos?: Nope.
Eye color?:
IN A BOY/GIRL:
Favourite eye colour ? : Blue would be cute .
Short or long hair: As long as it looks cool :]
Height: Tall .
Best clothing: Uh. It's up to his/ her style xD
HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: Nah.
Laughed so hard you cried?: Lotsa' freaking times.
Cried in school: What'd ya think ? Ask my classmates.
Thrown up in a store: Nope.
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today:
Hah ! You bet. Only close friends know.
Gone skinny dipping: Huh.
Pepsi or Coke: None of 'em.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's!]
Single or Group Dates: Blahh.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Choco AND Vanilla.
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries AND Blueberries.
Meat or Veggies: Both ! Balanced diet lah.
TV or Movie: Both.
Guitar or Drums?: Love 'em both.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese.
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Erhh, cheerios ?
Cake or Pie: Cake.
I tag :
The only two person I know , who's interested in doing this tag.
WHICH IS ,
Junior and Marcus B :D
Enjoy !



