Saturday, July 18, 2009

It starts with the word ..



Today , Came to school early for S.U.
Melv & the guys ponteng-ed again ,
but I didnt get to talk to them,
coz I HAD TO CONFRONT somebody.
& that somebody is hard to confront to.
Uh , then I went for S.U.
Darn that Marcus & his Nike Bottle .
Almost wanted to snore there .
Thank God , I hugged Marcus's bag all the way.
Marc, iloveyour bag. Grins*
Why I felt like snoring ?
Esther Goh starts planning for next year!
Neways , No offense.

- Ditched duty for SU.
Marcus accompanied us till 2nd period :D
Then he escorted us back to class.
While he RUNS away : P
Ngah ! I saw you running you dumbo :]

Came back to class for Siviks.
Took one whole period to copy Kavi's work.
En.Shahril was absent !
Not exactly absent , He took a student to hospital.
So we had our sweet chats .2a2 was like , in a mess.
Ignoring the Pn. Asmani .again ,
DEMERITS won't work .

After recess , found Asmani again , teaching Geog.
Yucks ,I don't like it, man.
But the class wuz like . So 'yit lau' .
Crapped , like nobody's business.
Then skipped Moral ,& slacked around doing nothing .

Back home frm school ,
Marc texted me for dinner at Steven's Corner.
& I got nagged like crazy coz
I went for pasar malam the night before.
Pffffft.

Many things happened today ,
Thank God, Uh ?
- Janice.