. Life . is .
- Janice,__________________________________________
Hooolaa ,
Came to school with my Ipod & Speaker today.
For the sucky oral English presentation.
So yeah , ditched duty & stayed In the BD.
Bill keeps wasting his time scouting for me nowadays.
As far as I know , I might be ANYWHERE in school :D
Back to BP to test the speaker .
Came back to class for Seni .
Last minute touch ups for our presentation.
Bill finally came to 2a2 to look for me :D
After his hard work , I didnt get to talk to him. pffft.
Went to 'PAK' for presentation.
Ipod-ed all along.
Ditched duty again , yikes.
Ukail came to me and said Bill was looking for me AGAIN.
and I was like . Wooh , this man is tough :]
Lol , but I didnt get to see his nose again.
Weird , [PE] Badminton-ed with LiYueng and Kavi ,
was totally great xD.
Came back for Science ,
Emo-ed in class during Maths :D
NO matter What happens In LIFE ,
Ask and you shall receive ,
Seek and you shall find.
Knock on the door and it shall be opened to you -
-Love ya ,
JK.
Came to school with my Ipod & Speaker today.
For the sucky oral English presentation.
So yeah , ditched duty & stayed In the BD.
Bill keeps wasting his time scouting for me nowadays.
As far as I know , I might be ANYWHERE in school :D
Back to BP to test the speaker .
Came back to class for Seni .
Last minute touch ups for our presentation.
Bill finally came to 2a2 to look for me :D
After his hard work , I didnt get to talk to him. pffft.
Went to 'PAK' for presentation.
Ipod-ed all along.
Ditched duty again , yikes.
Ukail came to me and said Bill was looking for me AGAIN.
and I was like . Wooh , this man is tough :]
Lol , but I didnt get to see his nose again.
Weird , [PE] Badminton-ed with LiYueng and Kavi ,
was totally great xD.
Came back for Science ,
Emo-ed in class during Maths :D
NO matter What happens In LIFE ,
Ask and you shall receive ,
Seek and you shall find.
Knock on the door and it shall be opened to you -
-Love ya ,
JK.



