Sunday, July 19, 2009

I fart my love out for you guys :D Heh !



P/s : Daphne , you should be proud !
I picked up this sentence from you . and seriously ,
I DO , love you with loadsa farting love :D

Woke up at around 6 .
Snored all the way to FGA ,
Crapped with phebes the whole morning :]
- Wrote notes and scribbles everywhere -
Today ,We kinda prayed for all the single people ,

*While we were praying for the singles right ,
I kept nudging phebes :]
Ngah hah !
" Arhemm"
" What ? You not single ah NOW ! "
" You oso single leh , Unless you're NOT .. xD "
" Ya hor. LOL "

- Phebes Issa WonderWoman who can multitask
& I salute you Phebes , for being such a great cg leader.
But still , I'm still having dreams of you ,
in the sexay bussinesswoman suit.
I'm still praying for you to know what you're gonna
do later in life . To make that hard decision :]
* Evil Grins .

You might be thinking ,
Being single still owns.

Singles in our society are accustomed to hearing remarks of like ,

“ Enjoy you independence “ ,

“It’s better off being single” or

“ The Clock is ticking and Age is catching up “

And such remarks can be a harassment .

To many , being married and having children equals a fulfied life.
But it’s not completely true though :]

With that being said , I know that I am complete in Him.
So , even as a SINGLE I live and move and have my being.
That living includes living life to the fullest in God
and being that man or woman that God desires me to be
and using my time , skills , friendship
and even my season of singleness to bless others.

In whatever situation we are in ,
let us continue to keep our hope and faith in God
for He knows the plan He has for each of us. ( Jer 29:11)
Let us always choose to be a blessing
and count our blessings in this season that He has for us ,
because the next season will be greater than the latter !


- FGA buletin , 19.07.09



& To all my single peeps out there !
I know at one point , somehow , some people can lose
thier point of life. But do not give up , Have faith In HIM.
Go ahead and continue to Rock your lives aloud :]
Be alive and going , steady , and always being energetic!
Young people of the nation. The new generation ,
God Is always with you ,
=)

Remember , my dear peeps.
I'll fart out my love for you ! :D
Signing off ,
JaniceK.