Hah! Woke up ubber early today cause I could’nt sleep.
While everyone out there is having their awesome glorious dreams ,
Like what daphne would say :D
Came to school , but Not in time to ditch duty.
Marcus pop outta no where . Cheee! : )
My mind was kinda mesed up at that moment ,
until I forgot where I was suppose to duty.
So I went all the way to canteen ( as I thought I was suppose to be )
and discovered .
What The Shit ? I don’t belong here !
Then I blur-ly ask aderlynn ,
WTH ? I don’t know where I duty lah !
Senior , I thought you duty with Jo Ann at block G ?
WTH ? I just came back from there.
So sometimes your mind really pisses you off.
It shuts down , like nobody every runs it :D
Sorry Marcus , wrong info.
BM was just plain boring . Not that I want to say anything ,
but it makes it even worst , when I’m lack of sleep .
Then I had Maths . Which Is pure fun xD
Pn Lau just doesn’t bother if anything happens in the class.
and I don’t think I did any of her homework two months
Note , Only 2 month ! I’m still innocent :]
So , I kinda semi- slept if there’s ever such a thing.
Seriously ! I lost count of how many times I yawned.
But it’s definitely more than 15 times ! Gawd , I’m such a pig
At least I spend my time sleeping ,Not like ‘SOME’ people .
Spend their time trying to puncture my bottle with their compasses.
& FYI , My Bottle has HOLE in it .Hah !
The best part bout this is ,
It’s just a Mineral Water Bottle :D
Oh. Then after PJ I sneaked to buy drinks :]
& I did my homework under the table again ,
while Miss Ng was ‘teaching ‘ in front.
& No ! I didn’t get caught , which somehow makes me a PRO :D*
Arhermms . Coughs *
Geog teacher absent today
Which gives me , extra time to cure my eye bags :D
Whooops.
Gotta run. See Ya :)
Loves''



