Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today.
I finaly finished Pui Teng's card & ready to give her pressies.
Came to school without Tse Ann.
Apparently she caught my fluuu. Hah ! Yeaaa babe.
Came to class for Moral . While the newbie was crapping,
I sneaked and did my Science homework under my table.
Nah, I wasnt caught this time.

Had Science with En Shahril in the lab.
skip till Maths,
Xiang realy brought Vitamin Cs for me .
UNexpected, but Thanks bro :)
Kesian Pn.Lau, nobody ever want to listen to her.
DEMERITS wont work on Us.

Oh and FYI , We had out photography session for our Lembaga.
AND I think I squinted ! Yikes.
Pn Ashikin came back for our History !
I'm so not gonna fail this time : ) wheee.

P/S : There's not a person in this world ,
WHICH is problem - free.
So , Don't be so emotional :D
Live , just as how you wished you will.

- Chao -