My HANDS are practically FROZEN.
I'm feeling the Cold.
I have simply No Appetite at all.
My legs and feet. It's like I'm having frost bite.
I've been curling myself around my comforter.
Until Marcus told me I should wear a jacket.
and I did , but still , I AM FREAKING COLD.
& I'm having a massive headache. Why ?
I DON'T KNOW what's the hell's wrong with me.
I WANT TO SLEEP,
but I JUST can't.
I don't wanna get SICK. I wanna stay alive ,
I hate being sick , It stops all the laughters :(
Urgh.
Someone. Tell me what's wrong with me.
Pfffft.
I'm feeling the Cold.
I have simply No Appetite at all.
My legs and feet. It's like I'm having frost bite.
I've been curling myself around my comforter.
Until Marcus told me I should wear a jacket.
and I did , but still , I AM FREAKING COLD.
& I'm having a massive headache. Why ?
I DON'T KNOW what's the hell's wrong with me.
I WANT TO SLEEP,
but I JUST can't.
I don't wanna get SICK. I wanna stay alive ,
I hate being sick , It stops all the laughters :(
Urgh.
Someone. Tell me what's wrong with me.
Pfffft.
P/S : I still can't find his mysterious blog : (




