Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LUCKY YOU ! You Get to SLEEP .
I got bugged by my dad this morning ,
He said Mr. Sun’s already out .
and I said it was shinning at my butt.
Hah ! :D

Came to school , and loitered around .
Stayed in air conditioned room until assembly started.
Haliza nearly chopped our heads off :D

Unbelievable , Tse Ann won first place for the quiz !
Whhaaaaaaat , man. Congrats , btw : )

Came back for Moral ,
That racist is really getting on my nerves.
Like, wth . He nagged us like crazy today .
Obviously , No One Cared about him.
He was like , asking unlogical questions and of course ,
we didn’t respond to him.
WHO THE tuuuuuuut doesn’t know what’s ‘berdikari’ ?

He kept insisting that we FAILED our BM ,
and He kept insulting us .

Kalau tak ERTI BM , tak payahlah berada kat sini !
Kamu semua ni kan Orang Malaysia !
Saya kawan dgn kawan –kawan kaum lain , mereka pun erti !
Kamu semua ini tak malu ke ? Lahir kat Malaysia ,
Orang Cina ke India ke , pun kena tahu BM.
Katakan sekolah terbaik , Bahasa Melayu tak erti pulak.
Bahasa pasar tau ?! Respond pun tak macam pelajar best.
BAHASA MELAYU FAIL LA ! Moral tentu FAIL.
"

and That was like , only a part of it .
He kept nagging , and nagging , while I was doing
my BM , and History homework.

If you were there , You’d feel like shouting at his ears I tell you .
Wthhhh la , racist freak ! How dare he judge us ,
while we know ourselves better.
Our Malay TAK SEROJAK YOU LAH! Blahhh.

Did our Science Peka .

Prefects had their spotchecks.
* Censored * Censored * Some of my minor stuff got taken I guess.
Booh , Just don’t care :D

Maths was like paradise , again .
I got busted during History lesson , though.
Pn.Ashikin saw me dreaming I guess .
So she ‘shot’ me with a question , and I couldn’t answer :]
She NEARLY smacked my head .
Phewww ,Thank God I reacted fast enough.
Hah !I’m Sorry :D

*Skipps* Before I Went back home.
Danny and Oliver did something very crucial to my hand.



Pfffffffft ._.
Watch your bags , freaks.
You’re gonna get it from me.
Bleh heh.

and OH , did I mention ,
Janice and Siu Li is having a ' I 'm gonna smack your ass !'
WAR for a couple of weeks xD
Babe , if you're reading this ,

BOOH YOU : )