Friday, January 1, 2010

It was, actually , the time of our lives..

Credit goes to Gabe ! (:
Get Well Soon , though.


Steamboat dinner was awesome!
I guess we were the biggest crowd there.
Imagine 20+ YC-ians bombarding the place.
Fuh! Love you people! :D
And also the two lame dudes who werent there!
Alex and Jaclyn :)


Thanksgiving Service.
Before we know it , It came down to the last three seconds of 2009.
WE WERE JUMPING INTO THE AIR , hugging in groups of ten.

11:57PM,
After all the eating, dancing, the joy and laughter, fan-screaming, shouting, jumping, screaming , singing our hearts out to God, running barefooted, poking , pinching , tickling , butt shaking , stinky and smelly hugs , Lifting our hands , jumping to the air, sweating, Spinning around, fellowshipping, praying, and bonding. Literaly giving OUR ALL TO OUR SOLID ROCK, until the last seconds of this year. Everything happened Just within the fall walls of FGA , withing 5 solid hours of rocking.

BLESSED NEW YEAR,
Dear people!
;D

I would say. The best way to countdown this really new year,
Is by spending your time alone with the creator of the universe,
Giving our hearts out to Him , to thank Him for a wonderful year,
And to surrender our rocking New Year into His hands :DD
Rather than all the fireworks , and the public countdowns.
#
I have to admit.
This was one of the BEST countdowns ever.
#
Overwhelmed with joy and laughter, happiness and greatfulness,
I had, indeed, the time of my life
The best way to kick start our New Year.
Is by shouting our hearts out with this song ;D
This song is awesome! Plus , it’s also sooo catchy! (:
"Joy unspeakable that won’t go away,
In just enough strength , to live for the day,
So I’LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY what tomorrow will bring,
cause my faith is on SOLID ROCK,
I’m counting on God!"

Whatever's gonna happen in 2010,
Troubles, Trails , Obstacles , and the so called most feared , PMR .
I'M READY FOR YOU ! :)
Bring in on, baby!


Plus , I'm moving to a new blog , people.
The old has to go so that the new can come :)
Right Alex ?
so , Click Here :)
Love you bunch of awesome people!
and love you even more ,
Big J
: )