Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's gonna be a brand new start ,



I can say I pretty much missed the days of our mission trip.
Like , seriously. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Sigh! But on the bright side , I'm going for a dinner with the team.
Plus, many many random people tagging along.
and I'M pretty sure it's gonna be bombarded with lameness.
Oh , and and Thanksgiving service will be so much funn later!
So , before I run and sneak away ,
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE , PEOPLE!

And a brand New Year , soon to come.
Have a blast , andd It's gonna be a whole new start!
Uh. Overused of the words AND. This is sooon to be , crappy :/
I don't know bout you , But I am , sorta ;

Looking forward to 2010 with you people.
Cheers!
:)