Sunday, December 6, 2009

It seemed like there's no tomorrow.



I believe in the sun even when it’s not shinning.
I believe in love even when I don’t feel it.
and I believe in God even when he’s silent.

It's amazing once You find yourself closer to Him.
__________________________________________________


Hellowww people.
It's beeen a long time since I've updated , eh ? Anyway. I've been busy going around doing loadsa stuff lately. ant tell you everything but I'll just jumble everything up. Holidays are going well this year, I'd say. So far , It turned out rather productive. And I wonder if the government would wanna extend my holiday. Early Christmas presents , please ? (:

I've been wondering what did I do lately. hrmm.
Went out with Carmen on Thursday.
Head to church on Friday to help Lee Cheng out with wedding decos.
Went out with a 'team' of peopleeeeee to mid yesterday.
Watched 'Love Happens' . Agreed with Jasmine , so predictable :)
Went to church from 7am- 1pm today.
Oh and I wont describe in details , cause there's just to many.

Anyway, I just realized I'll be going off overseas soon.
And I'll be busy packing by tomorrow. Sounds weird , eh ?
Oh anddd I wonder what has happened to all the Sentosarians weih?
Amanda's back from Taiwan! And I bet the rest of my school mates are lying dead at home with the holiday homeworks , right guys ? :D Imissssssyouuualll weih!

Holidays so rock shoes.
Feeling the Christmas spirit , yet ?
:)