Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Lost ; no where to be found.






I'M BACK FROM OVERSEAS PEOPLE! :)
Just today. Missss meee , uh ?
Malaysia's smoking okinnn HAWT.
and by that I mean , temperature HOT.

Speaking of that , now I realised how much my eye would sore , seeing all the malay wanabes , wearing skinny jeans , walking like hooligans trying to act cool on the streets. There weren't many of those type of people back there. Truth to be said , I didnt wanna come back to Malaysia. But on the bright side , LiveRevolution Amp's TOMORROWWWW! :D Omgoshhh , I'm ubber ubber excited weih! I can't wait to go to homess! Seriously , I'm reaally really eager. Ahh! Greater things :DD I CAN'T WAIT FOR LIVEREVOAMPLIFIED! :)

A second ago I told Sean ,
Isn't it crazy ? A few hours ago I was overseas.
The next thing I know , tomorrow's CONFERENCE.
Another great week ahead of me.

I can't believe my holidays weih. First week was Mission's Trip. Second week was hectic. Then I went overseas for a week, Now I'm back , I'm heading for conference week tomorrow! :D I misss my church buddiesss ! Yeash I doooo! I'll be spending another whole week with you guys ! :D Ohh and my school mates as well!I'M GLAD MY HOLIDAYS ARE PRODUCTIVE THIS YEAR! Yesh , be proud. Hahah. I spent each day well. Now , I feel like spamming people's blog. And FB. Oh and I don't have time to pack for the week ! I JUST CAME BACK LA WEIH. NOW another weeek for conference. I NEEED TO PACK! But i just UNPACKED! Oh my gosh , Now I know why Kat hates packing. I do :)

Hmmm. I NEEED TO
eat ;
catch up on my sleep ;
banish the eyebags ;
unpack;
and pack for conference;
upload photos ;
finish scrapbooking ;
GET MORE SLEEP! ;
Get hydrated ;
Catch up on friends ;
PREPARE MY HEART FOR CONFERENCE!

And now , I'm lost.

Because the days are too hectic and I've LOADSA things to catch up with.
I hadn't talk on the phone with anyone so far!
I realise I've been really really busy and hectic this holiday.
Which is a good thing, cause I don't have to be lifeless.
Photo's soon to be uploaded on FB , be patient Jaclyn.
I absolutely LOVEEEE LIFEEE NOWWWW :)
Seriously , No words can describe how delighted I feel right now.
HAPPYBUBBLYCHEEERFULDELIGHTEDEMOTIONALANDHYPERACTIVE!
Thank GOD!
:DDDDD

CONFERENCE!
I'm coming for you.
:)