Monday, November 16, 2009

When your whole life comes down to this ,

Jedida scribbled this on my leg.
I'm not sure when but I'm so gonnna
get her back :) Heeeeeee.

I just read Amanda's post. And dear , it's sad.
Really sad. I could actually shed a tear or two.
Looking at how much she wanted to voice out but she couldnt.
Seriously , It almost tore my heart apart.

If you ask me , Yes. I do believe the end times are coming.
So I think we should all appreciate life and live it to the fullest.
Do the things you won't regret. Find your purpose in life.
Look at the path you're heading to. If you're going astray ;
Change the path you're taking before it's too late.

I don't know bout you guys , But I'm leaving my past behind.
Whatever conflicts that happened between you girls,
I hope you girls just leave them behind and move on.
It's not always good to keep the hatred feelings , right Manda?
I know I don't have time to continue all this things.
I'm not sure about you guys though. I'm skipping the shits,
And i'm just gonna live my life the way it's suppose to be.
I'm sure Amanda agrees with me , right ? (:

You don't have to be scared Amanda ,
Be prepared for everything.
I'm not sure whether you believe this but it's all God's planning.
Someday , you'll find out. I know you will.
But for now , just live your life to the fullest.
And appreciate your life. Don't give in to things that are not worth.
We're all here to make your life better. I know you'll be saying i won't.
Haha. But I'm sure you found your friends.
I just hope you'll find someone to talk to :(
It's hard to seee you keeping all inside.

& I hope we'll all have a good year ahead of us.
Whether it's the same class or a different class ,
We're living in this world together :)
I'm sure we had a blast this year , right ?
Thank you dear buddies! For all the awesome times :)

All of us are given a life ,
Whether you chose to appreciate it or not ,
It's your choice. Just make sure you don't regret.
You know you don't have much time.

Oh and if you start realising something and you wanna make a change ,
GO FOR CAMPPPPP! IMPART , IMPACT AND INSPIRE :)
It's all worth trying , right Gloria ?

Loadsa of love,
Janice