1.What have you been doing recently?
Reinventing my blog and shaking the dust off.
2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
- Yup. I turn it off at night : ) RADIATION la.
. What happened at 10am today?
- I suppose it's now.
4. When did you last cry?
- Just 4 days ago.
5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
-I believe in God :)
6. What do you want in life now?
- Not to be greedy but I want the whole girl hatred thing to end.
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
-Put up my hoodie~
8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
- Texting with my ears're all plugged with music.
9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
-Shorts.
10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
- Oh. The prank messages I fooled around with Phebe :)
11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
-Never now , and never in the future.
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
-Nope.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
- I might sound real stupid but , The Charlie and the Meat ball thing-
14. What are you proud of?
- I'm proud of all my friends that stayed strong with me (:
15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
- It's from my mom about the stiches on my bro's head ;)
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
- I couldnt remember lol :)
17. Do you have any nicknames?
- Of course. What'd you think?
18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
- Marcus stating that he was drunk all night.
19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
- 12:30 sharp! I think. Because I KNEW I needed rest :)
20. Are you currently happy?
-Absolute Positively HAPPY.
21. Who gives you the best advice?-
- God.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
-So far no.
23. Who do you talked to on phone last night?-
-Tse Ann and it's everynight.
24. Is something bugging you right now?
-Yeah. Pretty much everything.
25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
- Li Yueng
26. Do you like yourself?
- I think so.
27. You want $5 or $10?
- 10 bucks would be enough for a top up (:
28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
-All the time.
29. Who is your best best best friend?
- God. and He blessed me with so many other besties :)
30. What will you do if you like that boy/girl?
-Hmm... Not for you to know.
31 . Who are ur favourite stars ?
-Hmmm. Not for me to answer :)
32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?-
- Hate's a strong word. I love my mommy :) ♥
33. Do you had even stead before?
- Whaaaaaat?
34. What type of boy/girl do you like?
- Most probaly ordinary humans who makes mistakes .
35. Now are you single/attached?
-Single
Pass this tag to 10 people !
1 Li Yueng
2 Amanda
3 Emily
4 Sean
5 Phebe Lim
6 Jaclyn
7 Selena
8 Kavitra
9 Tse Ann
10 Suk Kyi
-1. Would you date number 5?
{Phebe } If I was a lesbian. and I'm pretty sure she has ONE :)
2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?
{ Amanda } Wait for your CPR baby ! :D
3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
{TseAnn} Attempt murder :)
4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
{Sean} Kick his butt the next morning. Tskk.
5. Number 1 is acting weird.
{LiYueng} She's not acting. She's always nerdy and weird. Hahah! Joking.
6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.
{ Emily & Kavi } I think it'll be superbly cute :)
7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and ask you to go to a concert.
{ Sel} Count me in, Sel ! haaha.
8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.
{SukKyi} It's all on you kyi : )
9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world
{Sean} So long buddy , farewell! iloveyou!
10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
{Kavi}Leave her alone. She'll probably FaceBook her way out
oR BRIBE :D She and her so called royal family. Right my dear ?
11. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.
{Phebe} I'll empty her pocket I warn youuu.
12. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.
{TseAnn } - One , She'll get raped.
- Two , She'll get mollested.
- Three , She'll get pick pocketed.
- Four , Her Calvin Klein bag will be GONE! :)
-13. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep.
{ Jac } I'll mumble my way out. and of course accompany her la.
14. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and
tackles you to the ground from behind
{ Jac } Bring it on, Jac! :D
15. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why
and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
{LiYueng}NO body dares to touch my girl. HAHHH ! x)
16. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal.
As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly on flame.
-Amanndaa! Of all places , WHYYY ! :D
17. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a cola.
{Sean } - Come on in ;)
18. Number 4 just got you an X-Box.-
{Sean}- Based on 8 years of expriences , It would never HAPPEN.
19. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game-
{ TseAnn } Bring in on , baby. I'm readddy for you.
20. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
{ LiYueng } She is so skinnnyyyyyy alreadddy!
21. Number 7 looks lonely!
{Sel } She'll never be! Boys will crowd round her. Right Sel ? ;)
22. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone
{Amanda } Aww. Amandaaa. again , WHHYYY ! :D
23. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
{Emily & Phebe } Spoil their plansss!
24. Number 6 decide to dye their hair black.
{ Jac} Waste of time , It's already BLACK.
25. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying.
-{TseAnn} Hold onto her and scream at her ears. WHY YOU CRY?! :D
Hahha . That sounds lame cause we always do that (:
26. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once!
-Li Yueng , I don't think your size is much bigger than mine.
- Emily attacked me before So I doubt it'll be a problem.
- Phebe gave me an affectionate punch before, so to say.
- and Jaclyn, bring it onnnn ! x)
I'M DONEE!



