Oh. I think this sexy phone belong's to Alvin.
And the person smiling in the phone retardedly is ME!
Melv's at the back snatching my camera i think. :D
I love you cousins!
And the person smiling in the phone retardedly is ME!
Melv's at the back snatching my camera i think. :D
I love you cousins!
So today.
Turned out to be a rather unproductive day.
Why? Cause I didnt study at all. Actually I did , But i couldn't concentrate at all.
And what's worst is that I REJECTED Jie's offer to go to IOI mall.
I'd rather go out with jie than watching my day flush down the toilet just like that.
I tried to study la. Distracted by so many stuff weih.
YAY! I'm goinnnnn da YC tomorrow. Hahah yeash I know I go every week.
but still , I miss Tay Huei Minnnnn ! (; Had'nt seen her in 2 weeks!
Gen dont worry I miss you too. Bleh. I know Minn's busy with guys.
Now I've to go prepare for the arts and craft tomorrow.
Life is hectic as well but at the same time it's going AWESOME :)
Hrmmm. Just hung up the phone with John after 45 minutes of agony.
That dude thinks too much ! Hahh. and oh ,John's mom remembers me! :D
Hahah. Okay well let's see. All you dumbos better turn up .
Or else youuu shall treat us all for a lunch man.
Yeash PEOPLE I was bored.
And so I created a new header and it's from Corinthians!
Phebe you should be prob , I DID MY homework :D
Haha thanks you guys. I loveee youuu (;
With loadsa burping love,
♥ Janice.
.
.
.



