Carmen. Janelle. Janice.
All poserssss ke? (;
My photos Are all just photos of
me looking retarded.
All poserssss ke? (;
My photos Are all just photos of
me looking retarded.
History exams today.Which sucked real badly.
and this is whacky news. Xiang and Leon has a blog ?
Since when did people who insisted that blogs are for gay and girls
change their retard minds and created a blog?
THE WORLD IS TURNING UPDSIDE DOWN PEOPLE (;
Malaysia's about to have it's first lovely snow.
History has turned our brains upside down people.
AND LIFE IS GOING SO AWESOME (:
but today.
I am indeeed. deeeeply. depressed.
For some reasons. Dont ask why. I thought of everything.
EVERY SINGLE THING that's happened.
What an effin stupid mistake I made.
Credits to the pig ,
I released it on her.
to Soph for all the support (:
to Del for reminding me that God understands.
to LiYueng for support.
to Kavi for NONSENSE.
anddd etc.
♥ you peopleeeeee.
P/s : I didnt cheat in exam okay ? Think beforeee you do / say things.
You'll have to face the consequences later on. Immature losers.
Blah.
I'm gone.
:)/ :(
Janice.



