
SAY YOUR GOODBYES ;
August is over . Time's running out.
__________________________________________
Thank God we had Merdeka on a Monday!
I'm not really a big fan of school on Mondays.
*grins*
A few hours back ,
My sis just sheded tears.
Well , looks like I'm not the only one that misses the holidays.
But it's time to face the fact that I cant slack any longer.
IT'S REALITY.
Plus , I actually miss schooling !
But I know I'm gonna miss the holidays all are again.
I'll be back for more! Trust me.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------
Another shout out to all SPM-ers ,
All the best in your trials!
and don't forget , No peeking ! :D
--------------------------------------------------------
and Yay!
I'm gonna see my long lost buds in school.
I'm pretty sure they miss me as miss as I miss them !
I KNOW oliver's waiting for his 3 day old asam laksa.
and Li Yueng's still waiting for me to upload pics.
Oh WELL ,
I can smell all of you from here ! *SniffSniffs*
I think I better go now.
I STILL have loadsa homework to finish.
and before I go ,
I'M happy to say that . I'm really content with my life right now.
God ,
iLOVEYOU :D
August is over . Time's running out.
__________________________________________
Thank God we had Merdeka on a Monday!
I'm not really a big fan of school on Mondays.
*grins*
A few hours back ,
My sis just sheded tears.
Well , looks like I'm not the only one that misses the holidays.
But it's time to face the fact that I cant slack any longer.
IT'S REALITY.
Plus , I actually miss schooling !
But I know I'm gonna miss the holidays all are again.
I'll be back for more! Trust me.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ ---------------------------------------
Another shout out to all SPM-ers ,
All the best in your trials!
and don't forget , No peeking ! :D
--------------------------------------------------------
and Yay!
I'm gonna see my long lost buds in school.
I'm pretty sure they miss me as miss as I miss them !
I KNOW oliver's waiting for his 3 day old asam laksa.
and Li Yueng's still waiting for me to upload pics.
Oh WELL ,
I can smell all of you from here ! *SniffSniffs*
I think I better go now.
I STILL have loadsa homework to finish.
and before I go ,
I'M happy to say that . I'm really content with my life right now.
God ,
iLOVEYOU :D



