Ohhh , i forgot somethin'.
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY, people!
Today should be in History all over again.
Cause i came back from Penang All IN ONCE PIECE :D
wwoooots.
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY, people!
Today should be in History all over again.
Cause i came back from Penang All IN ONCE PIECE :D
wwoooots.
I'm really glad I came back in once piece , yo.
I'm glad my cousin didnt manage to drive me up the walls.
I miss Penang .
I miss my dear dear cousins ):
I miss the hyper moments we've been through
I miss the late night webcams and movies.
I miss everyone in Penang ! plus the people i don't know ! (:
I miss baby carmen . Yes i DO ):
I misssss the mamak stalls . lmao .
I missss the late night cousins chats .
I really missssss the time we spent together .
I missss the noise pollution there .
owh yea ,you know exactly what i'm talking about !
I just miss the whole of this 3 days.
It's never ENOUGH.
Well , it's time to face reality.
My homeworks are all untouched.
Holidays are over , kiddos.
It's time for school to dominate my life again.
Oh and , Good Luck to all of you who are siting for SPM trials.
All the best , annddd , God Bless ya people!
Will update more on the last three days later.
♥♥♥♥ ;
Sad to say my holidays aren't that happening.
See you guys in school ,
Lamers.
:D
I miss Penang .
I miss my dear dear cousins ):
I miss the hyper moments we've been through
I miss the late night webcams and movies.
I miss everyone in Penang ! plus the people i don't know ! (:
I miss baby carmen . Yes i DO ):
I misssss the mamak stalls . lmao .
I missss the late night cousins chats .
I really missssss the time we spent together .
I missss the noise pollution there .
owh yea ,you know exactly what i'm talking about !
I just miss the whole of this 3 days.
It's never ENOUGH.
Well , it's time to face reality.
My homeworks are all untouched.
Holidays are over , kiddos.
It's time for school to dominate my life again.
Oh and , Good Luck to all of you who are siting for SPM trials.
All the best , annddd , God Bless ya people!
Will update more on the last three days later.
♥♥♥♥ ;
Sad to say my holidays aren't that happening.
See you guys in school ,
Lamers.
:D



