Owh Hey YOU ! :D
I Woke up earlier than usual today .
I Woke up earlier than usual today .
The weather here in Penang really rocks.
It’ll be raining early in the morning.
Real early in the morning. and it’ll be freaking cold I TELL YOU.
So my cousin challenged me to go for a short swim.
And I made it alive (:
plus , the chlorine killed my hair.
Spen told me to shampoo ‘em.
I told him I’ll shampoo and condition alright! :D
In your face , MELVIN! :D Told ya I could make it.
Went out for lunch at Tenbee International School.
My aunt owns the canteen. So , free lunch for all of us ! Yums.
I bet Dave and Melv spotted some hot chicks.
I remember Melv banging into a pole alright !
Erh-errrmmm. My memory rocks lar , you can’t deny that.
It’ll be raining early in the morning.
Real early in the morning. and it’ll be freaking cold I TELL YOU.
So my cousin challenged me to go for a short swim.
And I made it alive (:
plus , the chlorine killed my hair.
Spen told me to shampoo ‘em.
I told him I’ll shampoo and condition alright! :D
In your face , MELVIN! :D Told ya I could make it.
Went out for lunch at Tenbee International School.
My aunt owns the canteen. So , free lunch for all of us ! Yums.
I bet Dave and Melv spotted some hot chicks.
I remember Melv banging into a pole alright !
Erh-errrmmm. My memory rocks lar , you can’t deny that.

Dave was on the phone with Elle ;
and I caught Melvin emo-ing ;
School board's ugly reflection of me ;
Shopped around Queensbay , then we
Went over to Gurney Plaza to get tickets for Up.
My lazy bum didn’t get out of the car.
Cause I HAD to slaves working for me..
Tried to get Car Men In the picture.

My awesome photography skillss ;
Just caught the fences slunted! Owh ya baby.

Went over to Melv’s place. Had intense craps.
Then we hit the cinema for UP.
Carmen said she wanted to watch UP
So , as A very beloved big cousin sister , Fine la. (:
She's cute anyway! Heh.
The movie’s not too bad larh.
Then we hit Penang’s biggest McD’s franchise.
AND YES MELV , I am taller ! :D
I farted out some laughing gas around midnight.
Janelle and I caught ‘em. We were like , laughing non stop.
Until she decided to move outta the room!
So then , we were separated and we stopped the silly laugthers.
And yay us , we slept finally slept at 2.30am .
Oh Lawwl.
Wonder whats gonna happen tomorrow ; )
OINKS!







.jpg)



