Friday, August 28, 2009

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!
THE EARTH SAYS HELLO :)

Woke up at 8amish today!
It’s waaay to early to wake up at this time during the hols , eh?
Well , I had to get packing for Penang.
And no , I DIDN’T pack the day before. Go ahead , spank me.

Started journey at 10 plus.
Slept and snored like a pig alright.
Plus , I plucked my ears to some ubber great songs ; )
Anywaaay , I kinda dominated the whole back seat
Which makes it double the fun sleeping at the back! :D

Oh Then we dropped by Ipoh for lunch at Black Canyon.
Yumss. Mind the blur pics. 2 megp cam.
SPENCER , Here's to you. Black Canyon ; )
















Continued snoring the the car while blasting music on.
Finnaly stepped on solid ground at 6 plus.Skipped dinner .
I was ubber freaking full from Black Canyon.





*grabs hold of that car*




Later in the night ,
Went over to Melv’s place for a short movie.Hah.
Carmen wanted to watch Ice Age 3 ,
So there we go !
POP , goes the weasel!
Then we webcamed and Facebooked with Alicia along the way.
Adults only , Children not allowed. Ahah (: *Evil Grins
*


Came back to my place. Found dad watching Transformers 2.
Oh Lawl. Tagged along and slouched at the couch.
Was online for some time. Thanks to someone. Ahhaaah ; )
Then I popped back to bed.

SNORING (:
*Lights out.