Friday, June 19, 2009

Ubber Long post ,
- Don't have to strain your eyes and read -
IGNORE THIS IF YOU CAN .


Came to school early for some 'MEETING' .
Yeah , i call that a torture meeting
Meeting with pure suspense and all you could do is SIT & watch ,
painfully & depressingly .
It sucks to watch juniors and seniors go up there ,
to face the nerve racking feeling & die of embarrassment.
I just felt like crying man , ugghh.
& i sorta did ? It sucks being up there .
most of the our seniors woke me up there ,
and most importantly ,
how chris cared bout us :]
she even sheded tears after she ran out .
Which makes me realize , how terrible we've been.

My junior's name was called up for the ' YOU ARE FIRED list .
But Thank God , she wasn't one of them.
I dint know whether it's for the suspense ,
but Gosh , it sucks ! People told me that my junior ,
being called up for that , was parcially my fault .
It's whether I didn't teach her well ,
I didn't boost her confidence or something .
Gahhh,
all comes down to this :
when juniors are in trouble ,
seniors are {MOSTLY} at blame / wrong / fault .
But in this case , it's 50 50 .

So yeah , my junior cried ,
and I didn't know what to do , so i called chris ,
and she helped me :D
In the end , all wiping tears ,
Gave my junior a lil Hug : ) and boom ,
I came back to class . One tear by one tear ,
dripping on my face , LOL .
weird uh ? I keep thinking of her .
and WHY. why her , over all .
and why me ?

Oh well ,
it still remains a question .
Mood swing for the world day ,
Didnt feel like talking either.
and ya , Exam results are all out and dead ,
Today couldn't be much better .
- I think this post's long enough already -
time to end this crap ,
Chaaaoooooo : )