Heyyaa people ,
Im back :D
No idea why nowadays, Im always not in the mood for studying.
I'm still more like in a holiday mood. with the chats and stuff.
Teachers are always picking on me! I wonder why ,
Maybe they could see through me or something .
Knowing that I was dreaming all along : )
Anyway ,
2a2 prefects had a private talk with Jonathan during recess ,
Basically bout the 'stuff' thats going on around here.
Skipped around 2 periods i think ,
to chit chat in BP , talking bout our stuff .
It was that of a 'official lecture ' or talk .
It's just a relaxed, friend to friend , senior to junior talk :]
and he shared a whole lot i guess ,
and to adeline ,
I SALUTE YOU : )
Things happen for a reason ,
No matter what it is ,
it's time to move on ,
Forgive & Forget .
Who knows you might have been forgiven ?



