Friday, March 13, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN XIANG :)
thanks for being such a great friend to me . continue to shine ;D


What a day . A 'must-read -post ' day.
so , The party didn't really go well .
But it really teaches me something .
~~# FEAR COLGATE #~~
and think , before i do something . I've gotta change.
Well anywayy , went celebrating bdays.
Haaad a quite awesome time . even though we crashed
into some tragedy . serious tragedy (:
but Thank God for his grace and mercy , we're still alive and going
Pity EuJin , he smells awfully nice now =)
CAKE ceremony was during recess (:
and we forced the two bday guys to hold ONE knife .
sang ze bday song , but it was totally out of tune :D
me , chee weng and eu jin was fighting over the knife.
Hmmm , then we gave the discipline teachers some share .
and Guess what ? En.Shahril , in return , GAVE US pudding .
like , WHAT ? and it looks as though it's rotten :P
Exam results were satisfying so far (:

I hope you guys had fun today .
I'm really sorry for the tragedy (:
=> I know , it's part of my fault XD
Hope you guys had fun and forgive me *winks
Overall , for me .. for the ups and downs today ,
It was an awesome day :P
- bTW , i'm ANTIKFC KuchaiLama right now :)
Till then , ' :) '