Thursday, March 12, 2009


and I shall name this day , a super whacky day (:

Had group chats during art lesson .
- why ? we grouped up for some chit chats ;)
our art teacher was totally 'kinda' ignorant .
So we chatted for about two periods .
Aweeesome time , right guys ? :D

Got busted for exam results .
- Nahh , not really . En.Shahril 'caned' me for one wrong answer.
He was like , lucky for you i'm siting down .
Cause when I stand up and cane you , it's even PAIN (:
Btw , MANY people were with me , sooo yeah .

Continued our awesome chat during Maths lesson .
- why ? Pn.Lau allowed . so yeah , we had loads of fun :)
- Chee Meng and I felt ' love at first sight '
( owh c'mon , you know what i mean. winks* )
- Then we sat on the floor near Li Yueng's place and had
Campfireee ! lol . going under the table totally rocks (:
So yeah , us Suk kyi Pong had a very awesome time .

Lied DEAD on the floor during SP
- thanks to Elise , Dhaksha , Weng ka and Sophia .
RAWR . 3 of them pulled my hand . and then Soph pulled my other hand.
Results : Lied dead on the ground : I SURRENDER , says Janice .
and i really meant the GROUND . for like 5 mins ni lah .
It's like i'm the last slice of pizza or something . gosh =/
So yea , my arms hurt a likl though . Screaming for help but no
one was there . soo patheticly useless .

Conclusion for today .
I hadd an awesome time :D
and I'm suree it'll be awesome-r tmr !
( owh yea , you sure do know why XD )