Tuesday
duty before school didn’t turn out well . It’s HOT there ! ):
ohwell , shine , people ! we did have PE today :D
despite the heavy rain . WEEEE ! God is awesome . owh yes he is .
Happy Birthday to Amanda Seng Lyn Jiun !
You've been a great friend of mine . TQ :)
Wednesday
kicked Sophia’s butt ?
Had Scary yet fun lesson with En.Shahril .
Lessons turned out well , I guess .
Had a great time chatting with Ms.Kalpana =)
I’m GONNA Have a Junior Tomorrow .
*jeng jeng jeng ~ *
Thursday
BOOF ! Janice has 2 juniors today .
En.Sharil was fustrated (seriously furious ) with our class .
Eventually, we were LATE for science with him .
Oh well , I don’t blame him :D
Today was quite a blast , actually . I had loadsa fun xD
Friday
I went for Scripture Union meeting and it turn out .. well ?
Teachers had meeting after recess , so I spent time with my juniors ,
and Ng Ching Yuan’s junior of course :D *tsktsk , lucky him ! *censored*
I went totally high ! lmao , right ?
OhWell , today turned out amazing . Thank God !



