The Long Await has ENDED .
Janice grew into a BIGbigBIG ( seriously big ) girl .
Ngaaahh hah ! She is now taking care of 2 Juniors .
Yeaas , Like what mommys do . Teach them .
Well , as I was saying , I have two juniors . A boy and A girl .
Oh wow , for a second I though they were really hard
to deal with . But now , I've changed my mind . They're
kinda nice people , Haha , wait till you see the true colours :D
Well , I have faith in them :P AND , and ,
I hope i'll be a good senior . ( haha , of course that will happen XD )
Chehh , anyway .. this post .
is to wish the Juniors , Gambate :)
and I still thank God for all my seniors .
" Once a senior , forever a senior .... " awww :D * Ngahhaah ! *



