Olllaaaa people :D
- badge-less today . ukail borrowed me his :)
- gave the forever sweetest babe a hug , SiuLi [♥ ]awww .
- went for meeting with En.Shahril , Pn. Haliza & Pn.Kalpana.
- ditched maa duty (:
- continued our PE First Term Exam
- Had Science Experiment with En.Shahril :)
aim : to check Janice’s abnormal heartbeat . lmao .
Group members : Soph , Ann , Li Yueng , Pui Teng and Suk kyyi dayo XD.
Doctor Sophia , Tse Ann , Pui Teng , Li Yueng checked my heartbeat
( using a stethoscope ) before I started running and it was 50 beats per minute which is totally abnormal ! and then it became normal Lol .
After me and Li Yueng ran around 8-10 laps , my heartbeat became 113 beats per minute ( Phewww. I'm ssooo more than normal :)
then I was forced to do physical punishment to check my heartbeat .
And you know what ?
" For a second I was abnormal and then
I was back on being a normal person :D
- But today was totally a great day . =) xoxos.



