Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Monday
- quote for the day - [“ Oh HOT DAMN “ ]
- My class is now PINK in colour .
-Guess What ? We had our PE First Term Exam .
- Ran about 1.5km in exactly 9.29 mins .
I know I suck at running , so go ahead and Boo me ):-
-Chee Meng was the first with 8 minutes .
followed by Sophia , Heazel , Mabel , Li yueng and
THEN , me and pui teng .
-So basicly we made the top 5&6 place among the class .
Lol , I know . What a major bad record . Lmao :D-
As I was about to finish my 3rd lap , I hugged SiuLi and
She hugged me when I was soaking .
Oh she’s Swwweee-eeeet alright xD
-PS : Pn.Haliza shouted “ Ehh you there , Don’t bullshit me !
“If I’ve not mistaken . Heh ;)

Tuesday
-My junior found fault in me . Oh screw them .
- It’s Sivashangari and Adeline’s birthday today .
Happy Sweet 14th Birthday to them both !
May all thier sweet dreams come true !

- Got ‘demerit-ed’ by Our History Teacher . rawr ):
- loved KH period . WEEEE ! ‘Bengkel’ is Freeedom !
-Tse Ann bought junk food for the whole van :D
and if you’re reading this , Hahhh ! Boohhh !

Wednesday
Happy Birthday to Chee Weng :)
May all your dreams come truuee , eventually .
and thanks for ditching your jagaan kelas for 1a9 . ahem*
today was tiring . don’t know why .
helped Pn.Wendy on the 1st 2nd and 3rd period :D
ps , I’m not skipping class . Hehh ;)
I’m having PE exams again tmr ..
Due to some reasons , i shall name this day ..
Incredibly ahhmazing day :D
soo ,Yahhh , Chaooo (: