Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ditched by my bro ..

It's been the 4th day since i'm back on blogging .
*phew* I managed to edit some stuff though ..
I noticed nowadays I'm waking up awfully early ]:
Yeapp, early as in at 8.00 a.m. everyday ?
But that's only cause i'm on some medications ..
and NO , not estacy pills or some harmful drugs :D
Hrmm, Owh yeah .. i watched my bro NFS-ing .. and of course ..
my itchy hand eventually touched the keyboard once he was gone
.. NFS-ing's kinda fun though =)
I acctually mananged to win a race before my brother "shoo-ed" me off the chair .
Pathetic uh ? :D Then i gave up fighting for the comp
( literaly cause i know i'll lose :D ) and went for TV-ing !
*goshh. after 'MoonLight Resonance ' ,
I'm dying for 'Gem Of Life' ..
anyway , wishes are best kept as wishes ><"
Then some 'BUGGER' disturbed my TV session
T.T STEVENBOO's the name . He rang my doorbell .
And obviously ..
my bro wouldnt come all the way downstairs just to open the door for him ..
so i did .. and .. in the end ..
steven & my bro went to mv WITHOUT me ..
what a lame ENDING ]:

Went to my friend's place .
She said she has this nike winter stuff i needed for my trip to korea .
So i gtg to her hse .. and .. while she was out ..
I gotta babysit Baby Lucas .. arhhh

@@ =)



Cute Baby Lucas (:

So i kinda spent my whole time saying ..
*ciakk! where's janice jie jie .. ?
to make him memorize my name & face !
heeheee =) It was fun though .. babysiting ...
Anyway , back to the topic .. I had pizza for dinner .
And my bro made my mom fetch him & steven back from mv .

and GUESS WHAT . so fakee !!
my mom bought him new AMS ! neww amplifierss!!
SooooOOo FAKE ! ishh :/ it cost like RM900
and i can't even get a bag i wanted ! ishhh.

Nevermind .. it's time to get over it XD
At least i still got what i wanted for dinner ..
PIZZA ! (=
*sighs* I

guess that's all for today .
I'm back to my boring old mapling ~

HASTA LA VISTA , people ! =)
PS : Quaratine scared the shit out of my bro !