It’s been the 3rd day since I’m blogging .
and yet .. I hadnt been editing it =) *pheww*
or maybe i'll do it 'later' XD
Hmm, okay let’s see .
Today I spent almost HALF of my day cleaning up .
Wiping dust from the living room tv ( downstairs )
wayyy until my trophy collection ( upstairs )
Makes me feel like a maid now XD .
anywayyyy , yeah , I did some ‘cleaning up’ . =)
Owh , I did help my sister too ..her rubbish were
FAR more worst than mine [:
she kept papers since the year *2000*
that’s like .. 8 years from now & I eventually made her throw every single one of it =DD . Harsh .. but she’ll thank me in the end .
We’ll SEE :D
*sighs* I guess that’s all for today ..
gotta wait till my sista to guit NFS-ing ..
and Get Lost from warming the cozy computer chair :DD
Chao ! (:
PS : I’ve seriously started missing 1a2 & my fellow peeps already! =)
Can't wait till school re-opens ]: ]:
-LOVE YA-
and yet .. I hadnt been editing it =) *pheww*
or maybe i'll do it 'later' XD
Hmm, okay let’s see .
Today I spent almost HALF of my day cleaning up .
Wiping dust from the living room tv ( downstairs )
wayyy until my trophy collection ( upstairs )
Makes me feel like a maid now XD .
anywayyyy , yeah , I did some ‘cleaning up’ . =)
Owh , I did help my sister too ..her rubbish were
FAR more worst than mine [:
she kept papers since the year *2000*
that’s like .. 8 years from now & I eventually made her throw every single one of it =DD . Harsh .. but she’ll thank me in the end .
We’ll SEE :D
*sighs* I guess that’s all for today ..
gotta wait till my sista to guit NFS-ing ..
and Get Lost from warming the cozy computer chair :DD
Chao ! (:
PS : I’ve seriously started missing 1a2 & my fellow peeps already! =)
Can't wait till school re-opens ]: ]:
-LOVE YA-



