It's suppose to be a day to remember how Christ sacrificed.
Oh it's such a HAPPY DAY ! :)
Didnt really get anyone Presents , but I did spent time making 3D cards :)
All in all I had 3 needle pokes , and no paper cuts! woots.
Ding Dong.
BLESSED CHRISTMAS ,
people from all over the world ! :D
May God continue to bless everyone of you abundantly as we all remember the true meaning of Christmas. :) Remember , Christ died for us. Keep that in mind , as you go Christmas shopping , or carolling , whatsoever ! :D Have a blast , people! Anndd enjoy tradding gifts!
Christmas , Isn't Christmas ,
Till it happens , In your heart.
Somewhere , deep inside you , is where Christmas ,
Really Starts. So give your heart to Jesus ,
You'll discover , when you do.
That is Christmas , Really Christmas , FOR YOU! :)
Uh. I really have the urge to fly to Jac's Christmas party right now.
I miss all of you guys! RAWR! AND oh , I wanna be there so badly.
RAWR! :(
Thanks guys. I really needed some of you to listen.
You guys've been such blessings to me :) Loves!
Fuh! Sobbing on Christmas day itself.
Ironic , isn't it ?



