Thursday, December 3, 2009

Messed up , incomplete random post :D



I’ve something to blog about , man. Cheers! I know this is super random I dont normally do this but , This post is dedicated to Jaclyn Wong Jia Wen ! :D My bestiieeeeee , my partner andd my sister in Christ ! Amen to that man. Hrmmm let’s seee. I have three kids with her. Living in prima selayang. Ohh and she’s a good mama too. Ahaha you should see the way she takes care of a child man , rawr. She’s an awesome friend to talk to , esp when you need her. Hahah. Oh , she’s very dumb. Seriously very dumb. Hahah , Mainly cause she laughs very loud in midnight conversations. Hahaha! She’ll go laughing out loud during our midnight conversations , when everyone’s asleep. Hahaha , but yet again , she’s adorable :DD hheheee. I missed the moments we had together anyway , though it's not much YET , but theres still more to come , right ? Oh and we cleaned up puke together , awesome teamwork. Probably cause we were born twins. Double Js , awesome girl power weih! And oh ya. We so rock shoes during mission’s trip along with Sel , gosssh. And it was our anniversary the day we went back to ykpm , right Jac ? ommgg I soo miss her now but we’re meeting up on Saturday so , cheers! and yes , we bond real tight these days. And I'm definitely gonnnnaa have an awesome memory with her ! Something that will never break in His name . Right jaclyn? Same goes to Sel la. aaha :D I have so much more to saaay but i'll conclude with just three words .



I love you Jaclynnn.

You so rock shoesss too !
Anndd oh , may we continue to grow up as sisters in Christ ,
to stick close and keep bonding baby!
Amen ?

JanicelovesJaclyn!
:D