Come to think of it , school's reopening soon.
And yes Sam , It's definitely a fact that I wouldn't wanna face.
Because I know I'd miss the holidays. And the actual fact that this holiday had made a drastic change in my life , in a way or another. I found myself growing deeper in Christ each day. And I have , too ; came to know myself so much more , The stuff that i'm capable of , the gifts that I've been blessed with.
This holiday has seriously been a life changing holiday. I know some of you already see me growing up. *grins* Thank you ; peeps and also leaders , for opening doors , Not to mention your support in prayers as well as encouraging thoughts and actions. And I really hope I'll step out of 2009 , as a newborn person,
REVIVED , changed , even mature , alive and going ! ;D
As the awesome 'J's reunite to work and embark this journery for the even awesome J .
"Yours , forever . Our Lives won't be the same.
Yours forever , Our eyes won't turn away "
-Hillsongs.
Wait! There is still , a 'but'.
BUT , I still can't face the fact that school IS reopening.
Oh well , 'In Your Freedom , I will Live'
So I shall live.
:)



