Monday, December 21, 2009

Live. Revo. Amplified. is life changing :)


♥

Live. RevAmp was mind-blowingly-and-totally-awesomely-cool-enough-to-make-you-high-seven-days-a-week-and-crazily-mad-in-a-"it-could-only-be-God's-doing"ly amazing. And even that's an understatement.
Need I say more? ;)

- Selena Tee , the description I think fits our conference the most ,
eventhough it's still an understatement.






For me , I think Live. Revolution . Amplified has beeen amplified really well. But I still don't think I can describe the whole conference. To a point where there are no suitable adjectives for it. Because you seee , the Greater one who's behind all this , is utterly indescribable :)

I happy to say that LiveRevAmp has greatly impacted the community.
And we did manage to Impact , Inspire , and Impart :)
Aren't we all proud of ourselves that we actually reached our goals?
But this it's not the end yet. It's just the opening doors for more greater things. And that is , yet to come . If only you're willing to let God work through you. I knoww I am , and I know I have plenty more ahead of me.
And I believe I will , do greater things for Him.

You can't change the world by yourself.
But you can let God change the world through you.


Avail yourselves And let it be made known to Him.
Find your purpose in life , and how you can serve Him.
Each and everyone of us is unique , in that sense :)
Don't forget , God's very personal !

The world is more than the four walls surrounding you.
There are more things you need to reach out to.
It has come to a point where we need to start interceding.

I'm glad that I've grown . Another step closer to Christ.
And to myself. *Applauds*

*Inhales , Exhales .. *
Now I can finally say to myself.
" I have never regretted the moment I signed up for this"

Chris Tomlin- God of This City

You're the God of this City ,
You're the King of this people ,
You're the Lord of this nation ,
You are ,

You're the Light in this darkness ,
You're the Hope to the hopeless ,
you're the Peace to the restless ,

You are ,

There is no one like our God ,
And there is no one like our God

For Greater Things are yet to come ,
and Greater Things , are still to be done in this city.


GREATER THINGS MOU ?
:)