Thursday, October 15, 2009

There's never a moment ;
when you're not there for me .

Examination Day Two.
______________________________________________

Wait before that , Lesson learnt.
Note to self :
JaniceKhaw shall never text when she’s drowsy or blur.
She would end up texting the wrong person and spills :)
______________________________________________

Moral.
My definition of Moral would be ,
Make Outstanding Rubbish Answer Lah.
I made this up with my own brains , so don’t be a smart aleck
and copy this for most of you are copy meows. Boo! :)

And I did ‘MORAL-ED’ .
Mind you Kavi , you’re not suppose to make me laugh during exams!
It’s a crime. And therefore , you shall pay for your crime.
Bring something back for me from Cambodia! :P
It’s a must okay. Enjoy! Love ya. I know you’re reading this. Hahaha.

Stepped in to school laughing retardly with TseAnn ,
Ended up laughing and walking out with a bunch of hooligans.

Loads of smiles ,
JK. (:


-------
----
--
-