Sunday, October 18, 2009



I Edmund's definition of ME :)
Hey. You're working but so what ?
I'm studying okay !
Ngah. I miss Mundoh so much.
and the rest of my cousins.



{READTHISANDYOU'LLBEAMAZED..}
Woke up at 6amish.
OUG was stormin' hot this morning. I woke up at 4 and couldnt sleep any longer.
Seriously weih , the thunders and lightnings and flashes.
It's the worst I'd even seen or heard for years! at least, it's Intimidating alright.

Yeah Gen and Mandy. I know Stepped into YC super 'early'. Sheesh! I missed the fellowships again . Haha. but at least I was Just in time . Broke into CG today (:
Poor Me. Kena nicely from everyone. Look , I don't have a crush on anyone okay!
Bleeeeh boo. and and Phebe is a super whacky college babe who is super nerdy at the same time . EXACTLY what I mean. Don't worry. Kat and I AGREED that NERDS ARE COOL :D I hadn't seee DAPHNE in a while. I hope she just relaxes and have faith in Him. YC was awesome today. Just like every sunday. It just brightens my day (: Ieach and everyone of you . HueiMINN thanks for ditching us today larh huh. Naughty , I miss you (:

Weekends are certainly not the right day for studying.
It's just that after church services , I tend to come back and slack.
OR text. or Call. or music. or get ubberly hyper with my sister.
Blah. I have loadsa things to blap today. But too bad. I'm lazy.

Thanks LiYueng. I'm soory I cried out yesterdaay on the phone.
Thanks for comforting me. I love you. and the rest of you who cares.
Do know that you're on my mind as well.
Iloveyoufriends. for the supports. Minn , chill . I'm alright now.
Tse Ann can makeeee me go wild after shedding tears. It's MAD :D

TO SOMEONE : Dont waste your time. Just LET GO.
Even if it's worth it. It might work but it'll not end well. So please.

I know you have faith but I'm afraid Its not gonna happpeeeen. Faith gives you hope. So just let go of that faith you have in 'us'. Causeee It'll never work with one side. and not the other. I'm not ready. especially for someone like you. I MEAN. in a good way ? Gahh Just forget. One day you'll be able to do so. trust me :)

{CAUSEYOU'VEWASTEDATLEAST5MINSOFYOURTIME:}
I HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON.
AND I don't see the point of blogging now.
BLOG LEFT DEAD , OR PERHAPS ; RETIRED.

So , yeash. I'll blog whenever I'm freee orr bored.


FACT ONE : Prank smses are awesome! Especially for Phebe (:
FACT TWO : Yeash Bryan , your Name is sexy !

Loadsa burping , smexy farting , smile ,
Jk :)