Pengawas.
Janice K.
Ketua Processing (:
Stole 'em for Pui teng.
Ngeh.
Janice K.
Ketua Processing (:
Stole 'em for Pui teng.
Ngeh.
Ngah hah !
Phebe Itu Anak Lim Just called (:
Wandering which Phebe ?
Points* Neh. Sexay Phebe Lim aka Cg Leader.
Woohoo. sexay ~
Sorry la my dear. I really don't intend to skip cg outing.
IT'S A PITY I can't MAKE IT THERE.
ROAR.
Alright. Back to today's topic.
Silent Treatment for everyone today.
Oh C'mon lar guys. My Silent Treatmeant was'nt totally silent.
It was like Half Silent ! Soph said it's the first time
I had'nt been talking for ONE whole period.
Yes, it's weird cause I usually talk and laugh alot.
I'm sorry guys. It's pain in the inside.
AND HEY , I didn't wanna extract tooths IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I'm gonna have to survive with porrigde these days !
ROAR.
If I could really talk alot today , it'll be ubber fun.
We had like so many free period right ?
I'm sorry I had to keep my mouth shut today.
I know we'll go ubber hyper today. But hey ,
ROAR.
Anyway , sacrifices always have to be done.
And NO , Leon. I had'nt think of anything yet.
You're really one big loser freak . :D
ROAR.
Don't know if I should show up tomorrow at Danny's place.
Massive headache incoming.
ROARRRRR ; )
Notice how many ROARS now?
Yeah. Today's just the perfect day to ROAR.
Seriously (:
Anywayy , Gtg now.
Ciao.
I WANNA GO FOR CG OUTING ! ):



