Sunday, August 23, 2009


Woke up 6amish for YC today (:
Yesh people . & Huei Minn finally came after 2 weeks!
Today's topic was ' MALAYSIA MOU ? " by Terry Yeow.
SEE , it rhymes! and Thank God , he's a great joker.



Click.and.Read (:
As usual, I'll scribble my way out.

Oh C'mon , don't be lazy.
Move your sexay butt!!





So yah. I slacked the whole day again.
Like almost the whole day.
And no , I did'nt go out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS , peeps (:
You know what ?, I think my bro just BLEW UP my plans for holiday.
He screwed up my whole holiday .
and it's not the first time .
Now , I'm stuck at home , or should I say , prisoned at home.
He always screws up ! and he never thinks of his sister.
I just hope my parents change their minds for now.
Thanks Bro , FOR screwing up , once again.

Urgh.
Currently on someone's birthday card (:
I noticed something. Colours do rock!



God , Thank You.
Nothing is Imposible with you , uh .
I just hope he goes on like this.
and never turns back.
(:

Will continue this post later in the night.
Load-sa farting -love ,
Ja-Nice.