Sexy Underwear man.
I found it on top of my bag this morning.
In which , I think Jun Xiang is behind this (:
Bro , you're obsessed with pink.
I found it on top of my bag this morning.
In which , I think Jun Xiang is behind this (:
Bro , you're obsessed with pink.
Anyways , back to the topic.
History Project really drives me up the walls.
Our bunch of hardworking people came to school early today !
which involves ,
Me, Tse Ann , Jx , Leon , Li Yueng , Kavi , Kenji , & Thina (:
I'm suprised all of us even came. FOR PROJECTS.
History Project really drives me up the walls.
Our bunch of hardworking people came to school early today !
which involves ,
Me, Tse Ann , Jx , Leon , Li Yueng , Kavi , Kenji , & Thina (:
I'm suprised all of us even came. FOR PROJECTS.
I hurt my jaws during English.
Suk Kyi drived my up the walls.
Laughed like some retard asses thanks to her.
and I officially became Tse Ann's script writter (:
Crapped all day long with the SKBs.
and I still had'nt hand in my History Project.
Oh you , what a failure .
Suk Kyi drived my up the walls.
Laughed like some retard asses thanks to her.
and I officially became Tse Ann's script writter (:
Crapped all day long with the SKBs.
and I still had'nt hand in my History Project.
Oh you , what a failure .
a VERY SPECIAL Thank You to Li Yueng for
all the guidance for history project . I'll rmb you always.
and I'm really sorry for you , being copied all over.
I don't know bout you ,
but I'm really tired of fights all over.
I don't wanna get involve in girly fights like this .
Grow up , and stop the shits.
I'm tired.
- ditched post -
all the guidance for history project . I'll rmb you always.
and I'm really sorry for you , being copied all over.
I don't know bout you ,
but I'm really tired of fights all over.
I don't wanna get involve in girly fights like this .
Grow up , and stop the shits.
I'm tired.
- ditched post -



