Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nobody ever said that sick people can't scribble! :)



Hello!
Hah. I'm back, people.
Currently in the mood for blogging.
The weather outside is 'oh-so-lovely'. It's raining la!
*points *points. Hah hah :)

Finally, I smell the smell of freedom!
*sniff * sniff.
I no longer smell porridge and bread!
*pheww. Feeling so much better now.
Thank God!
But I'm still coughing like some mad dog though.
Talking bout coughing, like wth man! I didnt get to sleep yesterday!
On and off coughing like some mad dog. Harsh, weih!

Anyway, I won't be singing for presentation. Not that I don't want to .
But I just can't. Tonsils got infected. Sorry guys!

And oh, have I mentioned that I've been sleeping in the living room lately?
The Docs said I should be isolated from family members.
But it's cool. I'm fine with the living room.
*Points at Astro* Hah! :)
Which equals to , late night movies!
But nah, didn't stay up late. Freaking tired lately.
Tomorrow's gonna be the last day sleeping downstairs.
Gahhh,

Was On the phone with piggy lately.
Apparenty, there's a new dude name Bryan in our class.
Gahh! I miss school so freaking much.
Not the education of course, I miss my friends.
I miss all the laugthers :D
I HAVE TO get back to school tmr!
Well , it all depends on my condition tmr. *Coughs.

Oh . And Ya!
Miss Ng is checking on our blogs!
ahhh wth! I hope it's not mine.
Mine's filled with loads of garbage!
Might be private-ing my blog soon.
So hurry up and get me your e-mails! :D

Gtg for now.
Will update you at night.
Love ya all,
Janice.