Soph! ze Tsu Yi lady ;)
Have a blessed birthday , girl!
All the best to you , and may you grow up stronger
and stronger in Christ each day. LOVE YA!
HEY GUYS !
Finally , I have the time to blog and blurb out everything.
Yes , go ahead and spank me. I need to be SPANKED.
Oh Well , I've beeeen in my jie's house these days. { We've }
MMM , and we had an awesome time (:
with the prank calls and stuff . RIGHT GIRLS ? ; ) *winks.
I guess the four of us are destined to be eternal friends (:
Ahah. I love all of you ! and yeah , i'm saying FOUR.
THERE'S STILL TSE ANN missing in the picture.
THATS cause she doesnt wanna get herself published here.
Too bad ,LOSER!
Ahah. I love all of you ! and yeah , i'm saying FOUR.
THERE'S STILL TSE ANN missing in the picture.
THATS cause she doesnt wanna get herself published here.
Too bad ,LOSER!
A simple conclusion will do ,
Girls , you rock my world upside down (:
and I know i rock the crap outta you !
Ah-hah. I have some stuff to crap abouttt right now .
Li Yueng , next time watch for your butt.
ANYTHING might come sticking in it ):
and THAT time I won't let go off my camera like today!
Girls , you rock my world upside down (:
and I know i rock the crap outta you !
Ah-hah. I have some stuff to crap abouttt right now .
Li Yueng , next time watch for your butt.
ANYTHING might come sticking in it ):
and THAT time I won't let go off my camera like today!
Suk Kyi : I AM, very jealous of your freaking long hair. ;D
and stop making us go sugar high for unreasonable things ! haah.
Tse Ann , your hair just rocks (: it's like the lame side of you.
Ahah! and I'm never gonna shop for chips with you !
NEVERRR! ahahhhhh.
~~# BTW!
I'm heading to Penang tomorrow.
{and I'll owe Oliver a 3 day old asam laksaaa alright (:
it's gonna be a long drive which is why it's gonna suck!
cause I don't have my iPod a phone with me.}
Which explains the short update. and I owe my jie pictures.
I know (: I'll do it when I get back.
And Tse Ann's having my whacko pics!
SO , goofball. Heres a word to you. Be patient (:
I'll be ditching this blog for some time.
Will be back till the hols are over.
Hava sweet time without me guys ,
*FARTS!
i Love you all (:
xoxoxs, Janice.
{and I'll owe Oliver a 3 day old asam laksaaa alright (:
it's gonna be a long drive which is why it's gonna suck!
cause I don't have my iPod a phone with me.}
Which explains the short update. and I owe my jie pictures.
I know (: I'll do it when I get back.
And Tse Ann's having my whacko pics!
SO , goofball. Heres a word to you. Be patient (:
I'll be ditching this blog for some time.
Will be back till the hols are over.
Hava sweet time without me guys ,
*FARTS!
i Love you all (:
xoxoxs, Janice.



