Behold , I came to YC today.
Hahah ! *coughs at ya.
I'm not dead YET , peeeps.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ,
SARAH ANN YONG ! :]
I'm sorry for the ubber late wish. andd annd ,
Continue rocking out loud , yo.
♥Lovess!
Hahah ! *coughs at ya.
I'm not dead YET , peeeps.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ,
SARAH ANN YONG ! :]
I'm sorry for the ubber late wish. andd annd ,
Continue rocking out loud , yo.
♥Lovess!
So today in church.
Hrmph. Hrmph. Hrmphhh ...
It was kinda normal though.
Malaysian Educationnnn neads transformation !
Malaysia needs more educated teachers !
{ Malaysia doesn't need teachers like 'HIM'
- all of you 2a2 people know what I meaaan alrighhtt.}
Malaysia needs REAL subjects.
NOT loussssy subjects to stuff in our student's mind.
Praaaay. Hahah :]
FARTS* of love.
Oh yaaa. Continuation of yesterday's divorce thingi.
I'm sorry peeople , I was in hurry yesterday.
So I scribbled nonsense.
Hrmph. Hrmph. Hrmphhh ...
It was kinda normal though.
Malaysian Educationnnn neads transformation !
Malaysia needs more educated teachers !
{ Malaysia doesn't need teachers like 'HIM'
- all of you 2a2 people know what I meaaan alrighhtt.}
Malaysia needs REAL subjects.
NOT loussssy subjects to stuff in our student's mind.
Praaaay. Hahah :]
FARTS* of love.
Oh yaaa. Continuation of yesterday's divorce thingi.
I'm sorry peeople , I was in hurry yesterday.
So I scribbled nonsense.
LISTEN UP PEEPS.
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.
# Starring , The Polka Dot freak.
and the White Mat Salleh.
{ YES , I can hear all the farts and burps now }
In case you still didn't know ,
Jun Xiang and Leon 's officially SINGLE.
Those girls or GUYS out there interested ,
So Go ahead and grab your chance !
They're both divorced. Current status : FRIENDS.
and of course you know what friends ,
can do to friends. *winks.
Oh , AND yes , I feel like a retard now but who cares la.
A polka dot , and a white chick for SALE! :]
Interested ? Nugde me ! janice-icherishu@live.com
{ In case you both are reading this , DON'T come after me : }
This is for spamming my cbox with crap ! :D
- You have to wait till night before you can have your revenge -
So , be patient.
Ngek Ngek.
&
Here's for you Jun Xiang.
Anyone interested in gigolo service ,
Please contact ..
016-***32**
Sorry for the inconvenience !
I know he has been rejecting calls.
Hahh ! ; )
Jun Xiang and Leon 's officially SINGLE.
Those girls or GUYS out there interested ,
So Go ahead and grab your chance !
They're both divorced. Current status : FRIENDS.
and of course you know what friends ,
can do to friends. *winks.
Oh , AND yes , I feel like a retard now but who cares la.
A polka dot , and a white chick for SALE! :]
Interested ? Nugde me ! janice-icherishu@live.com
{ In case you both are reading this , DON'T come after me : }
This is for spamming my cbox with crap ! :D
- You have to wait till night before you can have your revenge -
So , be patient.
Ngek Ngek.
&
Here's for you Jun Xiang.
Anyone interested in gigolo service ,
Please contact ..
016-***32**
Sorry for the inconvenience !
I know he has been rejecting calls.
Hahh ! ; )
& if you're wandering what's with the thumbs up and all ,
Here's a close up picture for you.
It's says on my hand,
Eugenia Rocks !
I Love You , Janice : )
How sweeeeeeet of her.
Eugenia Rocks !
I Love You , Janice : )
How sweeeeeeet of her.
Hahah , Right back at ya , lady.
Ohhh WEEE.
for some reason , I find
Ohhh WEEE.
for some reason , I find
LIFE , AHMAZING.
P/S : Pui Teng ,
I read the post on your blog.
Memories do Last Forever.
Keeep it in your heart and it'll never fade away.
It's alright . Everything's gonna be fine.
This is Life and dear , You're not alone.
Cheer up buddy ! :D :D
Loves''
Keeep it in your heart and it'll never fade away.
It's alright . Everything's gonna be fine.
This is Life and dear , You're not alone.
Cheer up buddy ! :D :D
Loves''
:)
&& I have another cbox at the end of my blog.
*points points.
and Adeline , No spamming.
&&& , I have decided , I'm gonna plurk
& twitter at the same time.
Tsk tsk tsk.



