Monday, July 27, 2009



HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AARON YAP JIA WEI : )
Your dreams had come true. Hah :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Back to School ,
BM went like normal as well.
Did the copying and stuff.
-# Maths was oh-so-wonderful .
I was freaking bored and so happened there was a marker on my table.
I think I stole that from Daniel :D
So I scribbled on my hand. Blahh ,
I ‘tatoo-ed’ on Li Yueng , Thina and Leon’s hand as well :D

#Had our P.E Exams.
We drove our P.E teacher up the walls , again.
Then , Olivia fooled with Thina and Danny’s hair.
Such oily hair freaks . Yee-yucks :D

# Oh , and ya. Pn.Haliza was FURIOUS with Chee Ming ):
So she made him sing the school song in front of the assembly.
So ya , that’s about it for today ,

# What a lameeeeee post , Uh .
Lovee ,
Janice.