The earth says HELLOE :)
I'm sorry for taking a massive long time to update
the 3rd July post :]
I can't find the pictures I wanttt ; ) rawrrr.
Oh well ,
skip that part. I'll do it when i'm seriously free ,
Ngek Ngek xD ( to liyueng )
This week has been pure & I MEAN PURE ,
suffering week for me. Eyes gone swollen.
Just for some reasons.
& I learned a whole loadsa new stuff this week :]
You gotta know when there's probs and stuff ,
There's always things for you to learn from it !
That's why GOD created PROBLEMS :)
Ah - hah . that's right.
So I wanna thank everyone who've been there for me :]
to my best budiess ,
you guys just mean so much to me .
* Hugsss*
You know who you are , right ?
: )
10/7/2009.
_____________________________________
HAPPY SWEETH FOURTEENTH ,
WENXI ♥ ! the xixi :]
you'll always be the cutest in my heart xD.
evil grins *
--J--



