Thursday, July 23, 2009



Blah.
Today started off just like any other day.
But It ended just as horrible as I thought It would be.

~#
Kar Hui smacked Sophia’s butt I think.
Then I slapped Him. Yeah ; )

~#
Wesley gave me this thing to hold.
I resisted okay ! But Chun Kiat kept insisted I tried.
It’s like this small rock or something
I held on to it for quite a long time , then my hand started burning.
No , you silly. I didn’t curse :D

~#
Back to class , did Calligraphy. Blah . After mine ,
I finished up 3 other people’s calligraphy as well .
Cause according to Kenji , I have the ‘ so – called – talent”
Hah , funny. He said that just to make me help them finish theirs :D

~#
Miss Ng was absent today . Headed to the library for relief .
It really stinked in there. 3 classes , No aircond.
& They punished us by switching off the fan.
What a rip off , rightt.
Meeting during recess. AJK’s retired. New AJK’s coming in.
Pffffffft. Had our PE ( pumping ) exams today.
Tse Ann’s hand was about to break ;D

Came back for PEKA.
En.Shahril didn’t even hunt me down for skipping his class that day .
See , how forgetful people can be :X
Maths , again , was oh- so – wonderful :D
Yeah ,You’ll know why if you read my previous post.
~#
Ahah ! See , here's the part I wouldn’t wanna deal with.
( If you weren't there , you wouldn't understand me now )
Urh , It’s because you didn’t respect my privacy !
If you did , things wouldn’t turn up this way .
I can't say anything . If I did , You'll scream back.
People have the freedom to say whatever they want.
It’s not like I’m the one who wrote that , right ?
I can’t stop you from scolding. So go ahead ._.

~#
I self destructed on the bed tonight.
Told you I wasn’t gonna live till the end.
& FOR the record , My hands and legs are still freezing.
GOD , help me.