Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's hard to find a friend like you ,
You're just the awesomest .

-- :D --
Today , today today today.
I got nudgeddd by my sister to wake up.
She , Destroyed my glorious dreams :]
was late for YC , again . [ I always get to miss the chitchats ]
Thanks to someone , urgh.
So right , today's message was great.
Don't worry phebes , you'll get HIS answer when the time's right.
Just surrender it all to Him.
Before it ended right , something great happened !
But leh , I dont feel like talking bout it.
Don't wanna get all emo.

So yeah ,
It was awesome today :D acctually , He was.
Ohwell , Baby Carmen skipped in today !
and my jerky bro went to watch Transformers 2 with his gang.
Urgh , I get to miss another movie to take care of Carmen.
Anyway , that cute lil baby just brightens me up :]

Then we went to Parkson ,
Carmen keep repeating this sentence at random moments ,

"Janice jiejie , Iloveyou . "
( Not only me lah , of course to her own mom also ;)

Then i'll be like , " awww . I love you tooo "
( Bending over cause she's too short xD )

Great uh , hw lil childs can touch people's life :D
&& , i saw Chee Weng hugging and hiding behind a pillow xD
That Poor Guy is afraid of me :D
cheeeeeeeee .
Lawl.

Uhuh Uhuh ,
Gtg , gonna call tse ann for some long long time ,
can't blame me xD
we just have to much to crap about :]
Lovess''

P/S : God is just so ahmazing .
The way he cares for each & everyone of us personally ,
Doesnt matter how horrible you've been.
He's just so awesome :D

---o( ^ ^, )o --
JK.